I have a strong feeling that I won’t be able to enjoy, much less celebrate, my birthday on Tuesday due to the remaining school requirements I need to accomplish.
With this said, today’s post is about the…
Hooray for wishful thinking!
1. More notebooks to write on. I absolutely adore writing and doodling in notebooks so I was really glad when a nice guy from Avalon.ph sent me a free Moleskine for my birthday.
2. Congratulations by MGMT. Even if I have listened to it many times already in my ipod. Saving money for this album is practically impossible because I keep on buying books.
3. An original DVD of my favorite movie.
4. A John Hughes DVD box set for 80’s-themed movie marathons.
5. Books! I’ve been complaining that receiving books as presents doesn’t thrill me anymore but I seriously can’t resist adding more titles to my collection.
6. Good quality watercolor. I’m planning to make a creative comeback this summer. Hahaha.
7. This Beatles bedspread. I think this color will go nicely with the red walls of my other bedroom.
8. Awesome bookends.
9. A pair of huge vintage sunglasses.
10. A cool coloring book. Coloring like a preschooler is a great way to unwind after a stressful day.